Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shaq is Gay?


Sounds like Shaq is interested in squeezing more than just basketballs.

In today's New York Times, basketball star Shaquille O'Neal, who has been one of the most dominant big men in the game for years, released a rap album, starred in Shazzam, and is an honorary police officer, hinted that he may be coming out of the closet. Check out this direct quotation as he goes into what his "type" is:

"I love Bryant Gumbel, I like guys that are very intelligent. I love guys with beautiful voices. I love guys with personalities. I love guys who know what they're talking about."







*Quote taken out of context. Shaq is learning to be a basketball commentator and was discussing his influences. In no way is benperreira.blogspot.com or its staff responsible for any rumors of implied homosexuality. Please don't kick my ass or sue me Shaq. I am skinny and I have no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment