Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eustress

The weekend is upon me (I don't work on Fridays out of principle) and I am once again faced with many a tough choice. Let's review them, in no specific order:

1) Go to San Diego to spend some time with my mom for Mother's Day. Surf good waves, eat good food, lounge around.

2) Go to Vegas with some friends to stay in some comped suites, drink comped booze, and likely engage in a brief and meaningless albeit satisfying liaison with a delightful young woman.

3) Stay in LA, party with friends all day Saturday, surf around here and enjoy the sun, play kickball and go bowling on Sunday.

I hate these kinds of choices. Sometimes choices are easy, like blondes or brunettes (brunettes), rights or lefts (lefts), light or dark beer (dark), ass or tits (ass). All of my options look pretty solid at this point and I am dreading the doom of this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment