Monday, December 17, 2007

Want a Drink?

As my hangover reminds me, I went to a couple uber-trendy Hollywood clubs last nights in which shots seemed to flow like the salmon of Capistrano. I started with a Dewer's on the rocks and finished with a half drank shot of tequila. As I was wandering through one joint in a buzzy stuper I paused for a second and noticed a guy tuning a leggy model-esque blonde that was a few solid inches taller than said bloke. Anyway, the guy who was apparently her boyfriend walked up just as guy #1 had bought Ms. Leggy a Red Headed Slut,



so he turned and passed it to me after having been barred. My, how fortuitous on my behalf - one man's fate is another man's fortune. After checking for roofies, I downed the large shot in a couple gulps, dodged some folks, and managed to hitch a ride home so I could sleep until late morning.

Ahhh yes. LA is treating me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment