Sunday, December 9, 2007

LA - Land of Wonders

In addition to being new to the land o' blogs, I am also new to the municipality that is Los Angeles, California, sector Venice Beach. This place is amazing, crazy, chaotic and beautiful. The traffic is nuts - it takes 20 mins to get 5 miles in any direction. Well, 5 miles west is about 4 miles into the Pacific. The folks are different too, different from SB and SD that is. Huge mix of people here, but seems like everyone wants to be an actor or a singer. Luckily I have no talent in either so I don't have to worry about fitting into that crowd. Also, there are lots of tall, good looking people here. I might stay here for a month or 20 years. We'll all just have to wait and see. I am definitely digging it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment