Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still Unemployed


Well, I still have no job, but at least I have now fired a gun. I have been feverishly looking for some kind of job that will aim me in the direction of my desired career (if you don't know, ask, it's cool), but it seems that everyone answers emails and calls slower when employment is involved, and alas I am still unemployed. Kurt and I went to SB yesterday for the day to rock out. We went to Red Rock, which was as amazing as usual, then went to the gun range. I have never been a gun person, or ever shot one. Shooting guns is amazing. I think I am going to be a sniper when I grow up.


We got back on the 101 South this morning to grab a couple waves, some more Jack in the Box, then back to Venice for some detox from said Jack in the Box. No work, but at least the sun is shining, the water is warm, the people are bronze, and I am alive. Work will come soon. Freedom seems to be that which is most at a premium.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing a blog so I have something to do at work . . . seriously. I appreciate it.

    ALSO I will be joining you as unemployed in August . . . teach me the ropes o wise one . . .

    ReplyDelete